Saturday, September 3, 2011

Quest Across the U.S.--Part 1

Ok, so I know the original plan was to blog every night about our trip, but that hasn't been working out so well.  Instead, for now, I am just going to post a few picture highlights and then come back and write all of the adventures later.

Looking out over the Pride Lands . . .

ADVENTURE DAY!

What a good lookin' dog up there!


Um, why are we going to Canada?

It should say, "Welcome BACK to New York"!

We made it! 


Beautiful Niagara Falls at night

Enjoying the scenery



I couldn't take enough pictures!  It was so amazingly beautiful!


Love this!

And this!


Ghost Lola

Early Morning, Sleepy Dog

Our Truck!

Morning waters


A common sight

Would anyone believe me if I said Lola took this picture?  She didn't.

Yay!  Ohio!


Johnny Cash's tour bus outside of the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME, Cleveland, OH

"Where's Lola"--Cleveland Browns Stadium

Science Museum


Awesomest ATM ever?  YES!

Studying up on her geology

Three roars for firemen!

Driving towards the sunset is serene.  I highly reccommend it!

This is what Lola does while I drive.  She doesn't make the best Co-Pilot
as far as driving, making conversation, operating the GPS, or handing me snacks goes,
 but she also doesn't complain when I sing . . . so I guess it's an even break!  I'll take it!

1,000 MILES!!!  We're 1/3 of the way home!

Finally some room to stretch out and play ball!


Tomorrow we're heading into Wisconsin and hoping to end up in South Dakota! 
 Another long, magical day ahead!

Crystal & Lola